RSE is a hallmark used by “Ross-Simons” on their jewelry ornaments. Ross-Simons is a jewelry business that is based in the United States and has been in operation since 1952. Ross-Simons uses a variety of hallmarks including RSE that are present on products such as rings, pendants, necklaces, etc.
Ross-Simons started out from a small retail store in Providence, Rhode Island in 1952 and grew from there. They operated under the mission of providing fine jewelry to the people that was actually value for money and affordable unlike most of their counterparts’ offerings.
This value proposition was adopted by the people who helped its grow into the respectable retailer it is today, not only with various stores throughout the United States but an online presence and a flagship base of operations in Warwick.
Ross-Simons not only deals in a wide category of different jewel-based ornaments but also:
- Home Décor
All of these offerings are catered to a wide range of budgets yet uphold a high standard of quality and craftsmanship.
Ross-Simons believes in providing fine jewelry to every kind of budget and this statement can be held true to its word by looking at its portfolio of products which:
- Start from 25 US Dollars for a sterling silver ring with a CZ stone and;
- Tops out at 200,000 US Dollars for a 25.05ct diamonds necklace with 14kt white gold
This dynamic pricing structure also serves as evidence of their values which are providing “top-notch customer service, legendary prices, outstanding value, and exceptional quality.”
As of 2022, Ross-Simons has successfully served more than 4 million customers worldwide which they attribute to a hallmark of their services:
- Provision of a “30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee” which is applicable on every single product that they sell and is implemented on a no questions asked basis.
- Claims of having the “most extraordinary jewelry collection, with tens of thousands of selections from legendary designers, fabulous vintage jewelry, famous watchmakers, and couture designs right off the runways”.
- A lifetime trade-up offer on a select catalog of premium, highest-end jewelry.
- Provision of gift certificates for various special occasions.
- A high-end shopping experience while also ensuring total safety and privacy in all aspects
- A flagship customer service that is here to serve 24/7 and provide the best experience possible.
- The logistical ability to ship and serve in more than 100 countries around the world.
Ross-Simons is a respectable jewelry business that has a rich collection of products ranging from the most basic sterling silver ornaments to the rarest and premium diamond necklaces. This product portfolio along with the company’s advertised premium shopping experience and after-sales customer service means that they are thriving.