Goldsmith, silversmiths, and jewelry makers use carvings, letters, and hallmarks on their jewelry items. These denote the purity of metal and the initials of their brand name.

You might have come across the stamp of KRN on a ring that arouses your curiosity. In this article, we will study the significance of KRN on a ring and its meaning when it accompanies the letters 925 and BR.

What does KRN mean on my ring?

KRN is a trademark by Kiran Jewels, INC., and a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for KRN on Tuesday, August 29, 2006. 

The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) issued the serial number 76665269 to the KRN trademark, and its current federal status is registered and renewed. 

Neil B Friedman is the listed correspondent of KRN. The USPTO got the description of the jewelry and diamond jewelry for KRN, so its trademark is filed in the category of jewelry products. 

The stamp KRN on any ring refers to the jewelry manufacturer- Kiran Jewels, INC., that incorporates precious metals, alloys, goods, precious stones, or coated within jewelry while using horological and chronometric instruments.

What does 925 KRN mean?

KRN refers to the trademark of jewelry manufacturing company Kiran Jewels, INC., that produces cubics and swarovski set in silver and 925 refers to the purity of the metal.

925 is the standard sign used to mark sterling silver as it is 92.5% silver (Ag), and the remaining 7.5% is composed of other elements, usually copper (Cu). It is a metal alloy used for jewelry-making and decorative household objects purposes. 

What does BR KRN mean?

C:\Users\TECH ZONE\Desktop\images (10).jfif

As far as the stamp KRN is concerned, it refers to Kiran Jewels INC. The BR stands for Beawar, Rajasthan, India.

When you see a stamp BR KRN on necklaces, pendants, rings, or earrings, it means that the article was made by KRN Imex Private Ltd in Beawar, Rajasthan, India. 

Some people believe that BR denotes the metal brass so BR KRN may indicate the type of metal used in jewelry by KRN Imex Private Ltd in Beawar, Rajasthan, India. 


KRN is a trademark by Kiran Jewels, INC. and USPTO filed the category of KRN under the description of jewelry products.

KRN 925 means the article is made from 925 sterling silver manufactured by Kiran Jewels, INC. KRN BR refers to Beawar Rajasthan- a place in India or may denote the metal brass used to make a particular item.

Check out our article on What does JTW 925 mean on a ring?

Write A Comment